1. Call you twice a week to discuss feedback from agents who have shown the property.
2. Follow up with all interest Buyers met at Open Houses.
3. Keep current rate sheets on hand during Open Houses to inform Buyers of the various loans and payments available.
4. Discuss any changes with you that may make the property more marketable to Buyers, including price if necessary.
5. Change wording in the advertisements to present the home from different perspectives.
6. Make a constant effort to keep agents aware of your home.
AN ACCEPTED OFFER:
1. Represent you and negotiate for the highest possible price and most favorable terms for you.
2. Request a Pre-Approval Letter from the Buyers’ Agent, to verify Buyer’s ability to qualify for loan, or request personal contact with Buyer’s Lender.
3. Read all inspection reports obtained by the Buyer and discuss work to be completed. Arrange for the work to be completed as reasonably as possible, or arrange to give credit in escrow.
4. Stay on top of all escrow paperwork (time frames and contingency removals) to insure the escrow closes on time.
5. Keep you informed on all Mortgage, Title and other Closing Procedures.
6. Provide you with a complete file at close of escrow for tax purposes.